Having recovered from a major attack of the “frogs” last month, we can now see that I have completed the angels wings and stitched his rather stylish hair-do. I also restitched the part of the arch that needed frogging last month and was relieved to see it fit where it was supposed to.

I also finished the stitching on the replacement birthday pressie for Dawn (still hoping the other one will turn up soon (Becky and Nicki said to give it 6 weeks to be sure)).

And I worked some on the Strawberry Shaker box project this weekend – on a tape measure cover… I’ve got stuck so I’m just waiting on Martina for some instructions there.

And I’ve started my Garden Exchange project too. Wow, when you write it all down it sounds like such a lot (it does to me anyway) Now I have achieved all my November goals!

Advertisements