Last month was so successful I think I’ll try this again! I don’t think I’m going to make all of these – Christmas is going to take a big bite out of my stitching time and so….
Ta Da!! My December Goals
1. Do the finishing on the Garden Exchange piece
2. Stitch Melissa’s Birthday Exchange piece
3. Join in on my 2 SAL weekends (Mirabilia – Rose of Sharon and TW Millennium – fat chance it’s the Christmas weekend!!)
4. Stitch two more letters on the Redwork Alphabet
5. A little more Storyteller and post a picture this time – going for visible progress this month!
6. Some work on the Strawberry Shaker box project – the band for the tape measure cover, I think.
7. Complete the M designs D for my friend Donna – Due Date December 11.
8. Start Cat knot.
9. Start work on Indigo Rose’s Catherine’s Armchair Pinkeep.
Talk about raising the bar!
Here is a recap and report on November’s Goals
1. Complete stitching on my secret Christmas Ornament for the Stitching bloggers Exchange, finish it and post it by November 15th – This is the only goal with a timeframe and I will make sure I meet this one. (Yep and Sylvie has received it YAY!)
2. Make a little progress on The Storyteller – I’ve not picked up this piece in a long while (nervous of the border) Yep! Finished all the golden colour in the border (435)
3. Do my SAL on the 3rd weekend of the month for Millennium and make some progress this time around! Oh yes indeady – did the wings on the Left hand side angel
4. Do a little work on Rose of Sharon, I usually try to do this on the Mirabilia BB’s SAL weekend. Yep! managed to get some more greenery done on the archway
5. Stitch some more of the Strawberry Shaker box project (let’s see what this month’s assignment is before commiting myself to deciding what to do next) Stitched on the tape measure cover (part 6)
6. If there’s time… work on my garden exchange project (choice nearly made on what to do) or work on my next birthday exchange recipient, Melissa’s gift. I’ve chosen a design for the gift already so I could get started. finished the stitching on the garden exchange piece
AND I stitched on the UFO Redwork Alphabet! 2 letters are now completed. (The afterthought goal!)