A quick review of this months goals… I was a bit ambitious.
1. Get into the Rythmn of my new Stitch A Longs (SALS) –
Wednesday: HAED Quick Stitch
Friday: Enchanted Mermaid
1st Weekend of the Month – Rose of Sharon
3rd Weekend of the Month – Millenium
Nearly successful – I’m having trouble staying with the Monday night Storyteller SAL – managed 2 Monday nights. Same goes for Enchanted Mermaid – I thought working this on my Day off I’d make heaps of progress this month – however I have had to attend a couple of appointments and do a couple of social lunch dates. Other SALs- goal met!
2. Stitch two letters on the Redwork Alphabet DONE!
3. Chatelaine Mystery Sampler II – stitch part one (This is dependant on the kit arriving in good time)
Kit arrived January 16th I’ve made a start
4. Chatelaine’s Strawberry Box and toys: work on another part (possibly the pincushion?)
Nope – untouched
5. Finish Page one – Cat Knot Nope – untouched
6. Keep working on Catherine’s Armchair Pinkeep. Nope – untouched
a) Post Garden Exchange before Jan 9 Done and I received a lovely gift from Kiwi Jo
b) Finishing on Melissa’s Birthday Gift Done and posted!
c) Stitching and finishing on Valentine Exchange Done and posted!
February sees another new start – Grape Threadkeeper – don’t know how this will fit in.
I will keep Cat knot, the Armchair pinkeep and Strawberry Shakerbox and toys on my goal list – but these are not my focus projects and I will not make myself guilty if I am not able to meet these goals.