Here is some rather pathetic progress on Winter ACEO. I only managed to spend 2 hours on her last night. I added some sparkle to her face and filled in some of the area near her ear.

I finally managed to get a non-blurry photo of Japanese Octagon Box. The next part has been downloaded – now to finally catch up – I hope!!
I’ve received my finishing kit from Judy Odell for Grape Threadkeeper – it doesn’t look too hard (just a bit time-consuming). I need to buy some matboard and cut it to size and then I can make a start on it.
Still waiting for news about my Crazy Cat Lady exchange piece. It’s so hard to wait.