Last months goals were:
- Complete my biscornu exchange piece
- Finish L is for Librarian
- Stitch an Ornament to share on the Christmas Ornament Stitchalong Blog
- Work on Winter ACEO on the SAL weekend (I think it falls on the 10th and 11th this month) and keep trying to work on her on the QS Wednesday SAL
All achieved!! Yay me!
This month – well, let’s see:
- Quaker Exchange – complete, finish and send
- For the love of Needlework Exchange – complete, finish and send
- To finish – Home of a Needleworker
- To finish – Welcome Spot (another new start!!)
- Work on Winter ACEO on the HAED SAL weekend and QS Wednesdays
- Make a start on And they Sinned.
- Finish Japanese Octagon Box (if the finishing weekend actually does fall in March)
- Another ornament for the Stitch along blog.
These goals are not impossible because I am on holidays (she rubs it in again!!) – I wonder how I’ll do this month.