I finally finished an exchange piece I have been agonising over this weekend. I think it turned out well. The hardest part of participating in this exchange was that I couldn’t settle on which design to stitch. I actually started 2 other pieces before I settled on the piece that I have decided to send. As one of them is pretty close to completion, I may send that along as well as it turned out quite nice too.

Here is my most recent start, a little reward for finally completing the exchange piece. I have been a subscriber to Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers for a while now but had not yet made a start on any of the pieces I have received. I started “Their Song” and I am really enjoying working on it – which I think you can tell by my progress pic!