If money were no object, I would be a gold medalist in the stash olympics! I just love new charts!
I had to go around to my dear friend Janine’s this afternoon (to pick up some thread for an exchange piece I am stitching – yes, a very convenient excuse) and whilst I was there she showed me all the new stock that is being prepared to be added to Colours Down Under (her online cross stitch shop).
As the lovely Joel has left Western Australia to go to Victoria (Melbourne) for a work conference, I had to pick up a few charts to console me in the lonely hours till he returns late Friday night.
So what did I get:
- Twisted Oaks Designs – French monogram tin topper and magnetic needle nanny kit.
- Periwinkle Promises – Bluefield Sampler
- Periwinkle Promises – Sampler Accents: Perky Plum
- Periwinkle Promises – Sampler Accents: Royal Purple
- Little House Needleworks – Cherry Tree Inn
- Plum Street Samplers – Christmas Tea
- Dessins DHC – Dragon Noir, dragon blanc
- The Sampler Company (Brenda Keyes) – Plymouth Sampler
- The Sampler Company – Heaven doth ask
- Cherished Stitches – A blueberry Etui
- Twisted Oaks Designs – French Monogram Collection III (needlebook. scissor fob and tuffet)
- Twisted Oaks Designs – French Monogram Collection Basket
- Milady’s Needle – Needles and Pins
- Sampler Cove – Spanish Rouge
- Little House Needleworks – Woodland Sampling
- Blackbird Designs – Flea Market Souvenir
- The Cat’s Whiskers Design studio – Spook a boo!
- Periwinkle Promises – Vineyard Sampler
- Periwinkle Promises – A to Z Sampler
- Nora Corbett – Christmas Eve Courier: Dasher
- Nora Corbett – Christmas Eve Courier: Donner
- Nora Corbett – Pixie Couture Collection: Rose
- Nora Corbett – Pixie Couture Collection: Violet
Yum, yum, yum – a little of bit of everything I like!
And here is a reward for reading to the end – a bad picture of my adorable strawberry from my class last week with Janie Hubble of The Cat’s Whisker’s Design Studio.