I have had 43 finishes in 2007!! See the list here.
Here are my annual goals from last December.
- Take my long service leave – 3 months off work!! Have requested March through to May this year – waiting for news from my boss. Yes, I did achieve this – had an absolutely fabulous time many of my finishes this year are from this time off. Went to Sydney for a stitcher’s Get Together and had a great time with the girls.
- Become a WIP killer and finish off at least one of my current long term Works in Progress (the list is to the right). I managed to finish two long term WIPs – Chatelaine’s Japanese Octagonal Box and Heaven and Earth Designs’ Winter ACEO (art by Sara Butcher).
- Resist any new Chatelaine designs (one exception – any “Designing Ladies” release). I failed here – I bought Elizabethan Sweete Bag and Pompeian Garden.
- Continue to participate in Exchanges at the SBEBB and Robin’s Nest. Yes, I continued to participate in exchanges … I count 11 packages sent.
- Participate in the Ornament stitchalong blog at least 6 months out of 12 this year. Yes!! posted 6 ornament finishes!
My stitching goals for 2008.
- Continue to work on my long term WIPs. Would like to finish Peacock Cypher by Just Nan, Redwork Alphabet Sampler by Laurence Roque.
- Complete the last two exchanges in the Seasonal Exchange for Goldie.
- Participate in the Heaven and Earth Designs Monthly SAL weekend.
Still keeping it simple and achievable!