Here’s the photo I promised last week of the cute little fob Mel sent with the chart for Beekeeper’s Cottage – I love it. I used these scissors all weekend and loved looking at the fob while I was trimming the end of threads – something I did a lot as I was working on my HAED SAL piece, QS Tuxedo Cat Eyes. I worked on him fairly obsessively this weekend and there is quite a lot of progress there. Here’s a link to my Feb progress picture so you can see the change. I’m really pleased with him.

I received news from the very lovely Becky that my Easter Exchange for her made it safely to the US. I forgot to take photos of this package, so to have a look please follow this link. It’s JBW’s French Country Bunny (over one DMC variations thread, Lentil Lakeside Belfast, finished as a fob) and Rabbit (over two, same DMC variations thread (sorry not sure which one) same fabby, finished as a bourse). Once I had finally chosen a design to stitch (one false start) I had a lovely time putting this package together.

I’ve been working on Mary Thompson a bit lately too, I hope I’ll have a new picture of my progress on her to share in my next update.