Recently I got out the iron and prepared my active works in progress for a little photo-shoot.
Here’s a first photo of my stitching on Stickideen von der Wiehenburg’s Coat of Arms Band Sampler (this is the first 20 pages). Get the chart by joining the SAL here (there’s a fee of 12.5 Euros). I’m stitching mine on 40 count white linen with various Vikki Clayton blue silks (so far I have stitched through the Ethereal Blues and the Icicle Blues).
I was incorrect when I said I’d only completed one motif on Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler in my last post… I completed OD to LB and the little flower to the right of it. I’ve also started on the motif to the right. My BP is stitched on 40 count cream linen with Vikki Clayton Fish Pepper-ika silk.
And here’s a pic of the whole thing so far.
Lastly, here’s where I am up to with Shepherd Bush’s Holly and Ivy (now I am down to the over one section, I am not so engaged with it).