Isn’t she looking good! I’ve added in some more of her cloak and have been filling some of the holes. I might manage to finish this page this month – which would be a fantastic acheivement. Definately worth a little party. I had a panic attack yesterday afternoon when I thought I’d managed to switch floss and symbols on her fur hood, but after unpicking the offending colour a couple of rows and re stitching with the “right colour”, I actually had it right all along. Thank goodness I didn’t unpick the whole area I thought I’d mucked up – it is dreadful unpicking over one (especially when the stitches have been there since Feb and like it were they are). There’s a lesson in that somewhere…

Advertisements